“Serving the Electrical Industry Since 1910”
DISCOVER THE ADVANTAGES OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE
GREATER CINCINNATI ELECTRICAL ASSOCIATION
- GCEA works for you whether you are a small or large business, and is designed solely for the advancement of the electrical industry in the Greater Cincinnati Tri-state Region.
- GCEA is a charter member of the International League or Electrical Associations. We receive benefits from the “exchange of experiences” that bonds ILEA together.
- GCEA is a member of both the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce. We are connected to the business communities in the area.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Education Programs – Obtain mandatory Ohio and Kentucky Recertification Credits. Contractors holding Ohio and /or Kentucky Licenses and Master Electricians and Electricians holding Kentucky Licenses are awarded credit hours for training programs attended.
- Our Education Seminars – Professional Development Seminars by leaders in their industry offering Business, Health & Safety, Technology and Electrical and other Codes at affordable costs for all of your employees.
WE ARE “CONNECTED” TO YOUR INDUSTRY
- GCEA members have the opportunity to meet fellow contractors, engineers, local utility representatives and local electrical inspectors at our monthly dinner meeting. At this meeting you will receive current information on rules, interpretations and /or standards changes from Cinergy and Inspection Agencies.
- Opportunities are afforded to meet with the local Electrical Supply Distributors, product Manufacturer Representatives, and wholesalers in Tri-state area who are also members.
- Legislative Voice – The Association constantly studies proposed and existing legislation which may affect the industry locally as well as nationally.
- “Contractors Connection” – A monthly newsletter that provides training program information and seminar schedules. Includes up-to-date news important to contractors.
- Web Site – Visit us on www.gcea.org for current information. Free link for your company's web site for enticing new customers.
- Decals – Multi-color “Member” logo decals for your trucks and vans.
- Plaques – A handsome plaque for your office designation you as a member. It is a sign of prestige for your business.
OTHER BENEFITS AND OPTIONS:
- Scholarships – College scholarships are awarded annually to three offspring's of GCEA member company employees.
Social Activities, such as the Annual Golf Outing
- Networking opportunities, such as the monthly Contractors Meeting with dinner and educational programs.
Terry Eibel - Executive Director
P.O. Box 18643, Erlanger, KY 41018
Voice Mail (859) 282-8022
Fax (859) 283-1877